- What: Parent/Teacher conferences are a great time for parents to meet with teachers to discuss their student’s academic and social progress at school. It is also an excellent time for families to discuss plans of action for getting caught up, getting ahead, or taking advantage of other opportunities available to students to further their success in school and life.
- Who: All DOHS parents welcome to attend conferences! Students may also come to conferences if parents prefer to have them there as well.
- When: Wednesday, April 18th
- DROP IN: 11am-4pm are drop in conference times where no appointment is necessary.
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: 4-7pm are by appointment only conference times. If a parent wishes to attend this conference time, they must contact all teachers they would like to meet with by 4pm on the day before (4/17) via email or phone call.4/18 via email or phone call. To contact all teachers that you would like to meet with during the by appointment conference times, please find the contact list here.
- Where: Conferences are located at Smedley Learning Center (4250 Shoshone Street, Denver, CO 80211).