What: Engage, reflect and have fun while learning about how you, as a leader, can transform your values into action, vision into reality, obstacles into innovation and risks into rewards during this two-day program for DOHS students. This workshop is lead by the DPS Culture, Equity, and Leadership Team, covering the following areas:
- Identify individual leadership capacity, style, and strengths
- Build meaningful relationships with peers
- Learn how to lead through the lens of cultural responsiveness and equity
- Learn how to leverage and take action through sphere of influence
- Understand the importance of cultivating greatness in others
- Learn how to navigate a difficult conversation
- Identify strengths and opportunities for growth with integrating your values
- Learn how to lead for change through Mission and Values
- Develop strategies and action plan to grow and improve
Who: All full-time DOHS students welcome to attend!
When: Monday, May 14th and Tuesday, May 15th, 9am-2pm both days. Students should plan to come both days for the full 9am-2pm timeslot both days.
Where: Smedley Learning Center (4250 Shoshone Street, Denver, CO 80211)