MSU College Visit – Industrial Design and Engineering
- What: We will visit MSU’s Aerospace and Engineering Sciences building (AES). We will hear about the various degree and certificate programs offered at MSU and tour this state of the art facility. We will discuss how these programs and career fields such as industrial design are related to art. There is space for up to 14 students-please fill out the Google Form below if you are interested. Basic Drawing and Illustration students have first priority since we’ll be discussing art related careers. See the details about the trip below.*Opportunity for Academic Replacement in Basic Drawing and Illustration*
- What to Bring: water bottle, sack lunch, notebook and pen or pencil, your permission slip (If you’ve already filled out a Career Connect Permission Slip, you don’t need to do it again)
- When: Wednesday, November 7th, 2018 9:30-12:00 pm-Please meet at Denver Online by 9:15 am, we will be taking an activity bus and will be on the Auraria Campus from about 10:00-11:30 and should be back at DOHS by noon.
- Where: Auraria Campus – Metro State University AES Building – 7th and Auraria Parkway
- Sign Up: https://goo.gl/forms/SQUxsei9DjRtVvRu2