November FREE Field Trip: Puzzah Escape Room
- What: For November’s field trip, we are heading to Puzzah’s Escape Room! Solve puzzles in order to unlock clues to “escape” from the room or conquer the challenge! *Please note: Students always have an accessible and safe exit from the room.
- Who: All students encouraged to come! We have a limited amount of space available per field trip, so field trips will be on a first come, first served basis in most circumstances. All students must RSVP through the link below to attend. If more students RSVP than field trip space allows, then academic standing will be considered. Those students who are on track in their courses will have precedence to participate over those students who are off track in their courses. Students also must be on time for the field trip or their spot may be given to another student.
- When: Wednesday, November 14th. Students should arrive at Smedley at 9:45am to get on the bus shortly after. Students will be back at Smedly around 12:45pm.
- Where: Meet at Smedley to get on the bus. We will then be heading to Puzzah (1440 Blake Street #150, Denver, CO 80202)
- RSVP Here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/733VJB7
- Required Permission Slip: See attached. All students participating in any field trip throughout the year must complete and return the attached permission slip form. There is only one permission slip that covers all monthly free field trips. Permission slip must be returned to Kaci Sintek (email@example.com) in the main office before getting on the bus.