There are 2 options for summer school this year for Denver Online High School full-time students.: Denver Online Summer School and Colorado Digital Learning Solutions Summer Program. Please review both options and contact your advisor to get registered.
Denver Online Summer School
- Who should sign up: Any DOHS student who failed a DOHS online class in the Spring but completed at least 30% of the course.
- Start and End Dates: June 3rd-30th
- How does it work: Students will be given access to the same class they did not complete in the Spring term and can continue the course where they left off. Fall courses will not be available for summer extension. Students will be granted an ‘I’ (Incomplete) that will be changed to a passing grade upon completion of the course. Anyone given an ‘I’ who does not complete the course over the summer will have the ‘I’ turned into an F.
- Cost: Free to eligible Denver Online students
- How to Register: Contact your advisor to help you identify up to two courses you would like to complete. Casey_Burton@dpsk12.org or Nadia_Coleman@dpsk12.org
- Expectations: All students should expect to devote a high level of participation to this program by completing multiple weekly folders per class each week. Non-participation and non-communication will result in no credit granted. Teachers will be available on a limited basis and only online as the building will be closed after May 29th.
- Course Offerings: Any Core Class needed
CDLS (Colorado Digital Learning Solutions) Summer Program
- Summer Session registration is open May 6 – June 7
- Start and End Dates: June 3 – July 26, 2019.
- Summer Catalog: http://www.coloradodls.org/summer-session
- Cost: $200 per course (paid by the student)
- See Casey or Nadia to register for Summer Classes with CDLS