Prodigy is hiring! We are looking for inexperienced young adults for our paid barista apprenticeship.
How it works:
- Attend 3-day pre-apprenticeship training; get paid $100 stipend and learn about: specialty coffee, workplace mindsets, and build a community with other young adults
- Those who successfully complete the 3-day training are eligible to be hired into a paid apprenticeship (average $14/hour with tips to start)
- Apprentices get excellent training, earn great money, work alongside their peers and run a craft coffeehouse
Who could be a good fit? 18-24 year olds who:
- Aren’t attending school and/or aren’t working
- Haven’t found success or fulfillment in entry level jobs
- Find themselves job-hopping
- Want to try something new and different
- Want to learn, grow and contribute to something meaningful
When/Where: November 13-15 at the shop near 40th & Colorado Blvd (3801 E. 40th Ave)
What’s Prodigy? Check out our Mini Documentary
Questions? More details on our application page. (Link here: Apply Now!) Or, get in touch with Brady- contact info below.
Director of Education
Prodigy Ventures Inc