Prodigy Coffehouse has open applications for Paid Training from Home during COVID-19
Prodigy is a craft coffeehouse and apprenticeship for young adults in Denver. We provide training and work opportunities in our coffeehouse on 40th & Colorado Blvd. Since the shop is closed due to coronavirus pandemic, Prodigy is offering Paid ‘Learn & Work from Home’ Experiences during the pandemic.
Who: 18-24 year olds not finding success in traditional workplaces and/or unable to earn income during COVID-19 pandemic. Trainees do not need to know anything about coffee, or even like it yet.
When: May 4-May 31, 2020; Flexible times, approximately 15-20 hours/week
- Earn $100/week for 1-month of Learning and Working from home (opportunity to earn $400 total)
- Learning includes: Powerful Workplace Mindsets, Common Workplace Technologies, Building Community, Introduction to Craft Coffee, and Preparing for Work in a Post-Coronavirus World
- Daily communication and professional developments
- Must be able to complete projects and assignments weekly
What Trainees Need*:
- Internet Connection (at least 3 hours per week)
- Email access
- *If trainees do not currently have these, we would work with partners to help trainees get access
- Updated Application Link.
With questions, email Brady at email@example.com or text Brady at 309-370-5730.