Virtual Returning Student Course Scheduling Meetings
What: Returning students will sign up for a meeting with their advisor to create their course schedule. If a student doesn’t schedule and attend their meeting, the student will not have a say in their schedule, and it will be created for them.
Who: All returning students who haven’t created a schedule. (Students who registered for concurrent enrollment in the spring have already created a schedule and do not need to meet with their advisor.)
When: August 11th-12th. Students need to make an appointment with their advisor by signing up for a meeting time at the following link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D4DADA629A3FAC16-returning
Where: These meetings will be conducted using Zoom.
- Casey Burton Zoom Link: https://dpsonline.zoom.us/my/caseyburton
- Nadia Coleman Zoom Link: https://dpsonline.zoom.us/my/nadiacoleman
All School Kick-Off Meeting!
- What: This is an all-school meeting for all students and staff to kick-off the year! Directly following the all school meeting, students will engage in their first Mentor Morning Meeting of the year.
- Who: All full time and part time students
- When: Monday, August 24th at 9:15am
- Where: Please click the following link at the time of the meeting using a smart device: https://dpsonline.zoom.us/my/ianjones