Denver Online High School is a 4-year accredited high school with the same standards and graduation requirements as all other DPS High Schools. However, Denver Online High School students have the advantage of completing their diploma online in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
- To pursue other goals like competitive sports, dance, internships, work, volunteer work, tuition-free college classes, and more!
- To work at your own pace towards defined end dates
- To work from anywhere or utilize our learning lab with computers and tutors available
- Through a wonderful blend of both online and in-person support
- Through an advisement program where each student is paired with an advisor who serves as a mentor, monitoring student online success
- Through personal education plans supervised by our guidance program that motivates students to set education goals and stick to them
- Through small class sizes
- Through a plethora of routes to a successful future, including opportunities for college, apprenticeship programs, entrepreneurship, internships, volunteer programs, and more
- Curriculum developed by our teachers (not a canned curriculum!) that teachers are able to modify to better support student needs and interests
- To tutoring services via in-person or online meetings, small group sessions, or by phone, email, or text
- To non-traditional credit earning opportunities including tuition-free college courses, service-learning, work study, and career classes
- To a plethora of online courses (core and electives) and in-person workshops and events for credit
- To a recognized staff that have proven their ability to support students