Types of Full Time Students
- Full Time Online: Student will complete high school courses all online and will not be required to attend Connection Days at our physical location. This pathway is for students who are actively connected in another community group (e.g. sports, church, volunteer organization, work) or college and are highly motivated learners who can complete school without huge need for extra academic and social support.
- Full Time Blended: Student will complete high school courses online but will be required to attend Connection Days at our physical location. This pathway is for students who need extra support in their academics and getting connected socially.
Full Time Student Requirements
- Be able to establish Colorado residency
- Be of high school age and not yet 21 years of age at the start of the academic school year
- Meet all requirements and complete all steps to full time registration process
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Have access to a computer and internet 24 hours a day
- Be a self-disciplined learner who will ask questions immediately as they arise
- Have basic to above average computer skills
- Complete assignments by due dates
- Participate in all school, district, and Colorado State Assessments including MAPS, CMAS, ACT, etc.
- Maintain consistent communication and adhere to face-to-face meeting schedules with advisor and teachers
- Stay actively involved in courses; student enrollment may be terminated if he/she fails to show progress in coursework for 10 consecutive days
- Be committed to participate and fulfill required obligations for being a successful online student
- FREE. No Denver Online High School admission fees for full time students
- Full time students are eligible for TUITION-FREE college credit from specific college partnerships
- Denver Online High School enrolls new full-time students twice a year (see our full school calendar here):
- 1st Semester: New Student Orientation begins August 19th, 2019
- 2nd Semester: News Student Orientation begins January 8th, 2020
- Summer School: Will run from June 3rd-June 30th
- Only students enrolled full-time prior to summer break will be eligible for Summer School