- Download and read the Denver Online 2016-2017 Handbook carefully and keep it for your records
- Complete and submit the DOHS Interest Application
- DOHS staff will then contact you to help schedule a student enrollment meeting
- Student and parent/guardian will meet with DOHS staff member for an interview and bring in required materials:
- Student and parent must provide a Birth Certificate, Proof of Residency (e.g. utility bill), Immunization Records, and Transcript
- If applicable, submit a copy of the student’s IEP or 504 Plan
- Upon completion of the interview, it will be determined by the interviewer if the student is required to complete a short test course or if the student will be admitted without it.
- If a student is required to complete the short test course, the student will be notified of his or her enrollment acceptance status soon after the completion of the course.
If student is accepted:
- Student and parent will meet with secretary to verify registration packet is complete and all contact information is up-to-date
- Counselor will then develop student’s schedule
- Student must then attend New Student Orientation at school site
- Full-time enrollment will only be established after successful completion of the New Student Orientation