- Download and read the Denver Online 2018-2019 Handbook carefully and keep it for your records
- Complete and submit the DOHS Interest Application
- DOHS staff will then contact you to help schedule a student enrollment meeting
- Student and parent/guardian will meet with DOHS staff member for an interview and bring in required materials:
- Student and parent must provide a Birth Certificate, Proof of Residency (e.g. utility bill), Immunization Records, and Transcript
- If applicable, submit a copy of the student’s IEP or 504 Plan
- Upon completion of the interview, students will complete a test drive course, unless otherwise noted.
- The student will be notified of his or her enrollment acceptance status soon after the completion of the course.
If student is accepted:
- Student and parent will meet with secretary to verify registration packet is complete and all contact information is up-to-date
- Counselor will then develop student’s schedule
- Student must then attend New Student Orientation at school site
- Full-time enrollment will only be established after successful completion of the New Student Orientation