Needed Documents-Proof of Residency Documents

If you have not done so already, all families must complete the attached Residency Affidavit form below and submit a utility bill or a lease agreement to Office Manager, Julie Capp, asap! These documents are integral to ensuring each student gets counted for funding by the state. Please email all documents to her at If you are unsure if you have submitted these documents, please reach out directly to Julie Capp. Her direct line is 720-424-8281.

Affidavit 20-21