1) Student Interest Application
- Once you’ve completed the Student Interest Application, you will sign up for a virtual enrollment meeting using the link on the last pop-up page of the application.
2) Virtual Enrollment Meeting
- An email will be sent to the email address you included in the enrollment meeting sign-up. The email will include the date, time, and virtual meeting link you will use to attend your scheduled virtual enrollment meeting. Click the link using a smart device on the day/time of your meeting and it will launch you into a virtual meeting space to talk with one of our administrators. The Denver Online faculty member will bring you through a presentation about Denver Online, and this is also a great time to ask any questions you may have!
3) Welcome Email
- If Denver Online will be able to meet the needs of the student, a welcome email will then be sent to the student and family after the enrollment meeting. The welcome email will include information about the launch events at Denver Online.
- 9th Grade Academy Information: All incoming 9th graders will participate in a 9th Grade Academy prior to school starting in order to gain extra support for a successful launch into high school
- Advisor Meeting sign-up link for high school students: Each high school student will be meeting with an advisor to create their course schedule for the semester.
4) New Student Orientation/Registration with Mentor Teacher
- After families meet with their advisor, the student’s assigned Mentor Teacher will then help the family through the New Student Orientation/Registration process. This meeting will help families get adjusted to the Schoology platform and how to upload assignments, contact their teachers, join clubs, and more.
- -High school: August 12th-20th
5) New Parent Orientation
- Should parents wish to learn more about how best to support their students in this new learning environment, we encourage all of our new parents to come to our Virtual Parent Orientation.
- Middle School: September 1st, 6pm
- High School: September 2nd, 6pm
6) Annual Back-to-School BBQ
- Health protocols allowing, we will be hosting our Annual Back-to-School BBQ on August 25th at our physical location at Smedley Learning Center! All of our families and faculty are invited to attend!